Raindrops falling on the roof, umbrellas and coats everywhere. It’s the season of chilling at home, sipping a cup of hot coffee under a warm blanket. A perfect time to watch movies that will make you feel good and just relax during the cold weather. Since I have seen a lot of that movies over the past weekends, I would like to share some of it. (in no particular order)
Most are romantic love stories with super kilig moments and what I like about these films is they all have awesome settings, production design and the soundtrack listings are my obsessions.
- If you wanted something that will just make you giggle, smile and all those silly things, I recommend “When in Rome”, “Letters to Juliet” and “Leap Year”.
- For an odd taste, try “Lost in Translation”, “Amelie”, “Her”, “Stranger than Fiction” and not on the list “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”.
- For music enthusiast like me, you’ll like “500 Days of Summer”, “Music and Lyrics” and “Begin Again”.
- For adventurers, a no-brainer “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”.
- “It’s Kind of a Funny Story” does not fall on the romance genre but this has some kind of a nice feel to it.
Stay dry and happy watching! 🙂