Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note! Credits to Helga Weber for this wonderful feature. ❤
My week has been a blast and I couldn’t be more thankful and happier for it!
1. Last Saturday, my greatest desire in life has been fulfilled. I am now officially a child of God. I am baptized as a born-again Christian. One of the greatest day of my entire life.
2. I’m 50% away from finishing my first painting piece of my special project which I’m very excited about. I can’t wait to finish the set.
3. Officially a voter last Tuesday. Finally, I was able to register for the coming election next year. Encouraging you all to exercise your right to vote and vote WISELY!
4. Started shopping for Christmas! Less hassle, stress, and traffic! Moreover, there are lots of sales today. I can smell the upcoming holidays!
5. Have regained my enthusiasm in reading books again because MRT is now my form of commuting to the office. At first, I thought it’ll be stressful but I was wrong, it’s convenient now compare to what I remember the last time I tried it.
6. Today is a company holiday and I’m home all day. It’s so wonderful to rest once in a while.
7. A picture of our cute little puppy, Ugo (named after a character in the anime “Labyrinth of Magi”)
8. Seeing all my crazy pictures with my college classmates from last week’s awesome party.
9. Doing my eyebrows properly. I am trying to perfect the Korean’s youthful look.
10. Finally pushed through with this feature on my blog after being MIA for 3 months.