Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Two weeks late and I’m posting this on a Sunday. Something’s not right but still, there are many reasons to be happy. 🙂
1. First things first, LONG WEEKEND because of APEC Summit.
2. Get together with my then-office mates.
3. Great books at a super discounted prices.
4. You’re so fluffy, I’m gonna die. ❤
5. Bought a ticket for my first fun run and it’s for a cause.
6. Before We Go and Chris Evans, I just can’t. You should see it. It’s so innocent and romantic. And Chris? So hot!
7. I’ve been hooked to Running Man (a Korean variety show) for almost 4 years now ever since I saw the show. And I must admit that I grew an admiration to the members especially Yoo Jae Suk. He seems like a gentleman to me. Hoping I could meet him once (fan girl here!)
8. Talking with my best friend is one of the best things in the world.
9. Finding a perfect shade of lipstick that I like. But I didn’t buy it, just tried it. Eventually, I will.
10. Spontaneous moments with someone you love. Late night street walks, food trip, joy ride and ice creams.