How long has it been? 1 year and 4 months to be exact. So much for being back. So many to catch up.
I’ve been happily busy for more than a year and still busy as ever as you can see. Recent updates: MY HARD DRIVE CRASHES THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. Good thing was I backed up some of my photos and documents from 2010 to 2015, BUT not those from 2016. Still painful but I have to move on from it anyway.
- I recently turned 27 last February and honestly, I’m so happy. We celebrated at the Spiral buffet in Sofitel Manila and it was just okay. Their desserts are highly recommended.
- I’ve been on a diet and exercise (jog and workout at home) for a couple of months last year then I stopped BECAUSE HOLIDAYS! Then I got back just this month. I lost 1.5 kilos already from 51.5 to 50. Long way to go!!!
- So many travel opportunities for me. February last year, we went to Baguio and celebrated Panagbenga Festival. Then a short overnight at Subic with boyfriend’s colleagues. September, we went to Northern Cebu and it was so majestic (been thinking of having a snaps post for this). January this year, we went to Singapore and Malaysia with our former co-workers, it was so fun. And just recently, together with my travel buddies, we explored Iloilo and Guimaras. (I’ll be having a travel diary series for this).
- I am an active church member now. I’m so grateful. I joined the Single’s Ministry and been teaching the kids together with my fellow siblings in Christ in Cavite. It’s a dream come true for me.
- Another dream come true. COLDPLAY HERE IN MANILA! We scored a ticket finally after having several tries at the Globe and Citibank pre-sale, Singapore sale and re sellers. So thankful they’ve announced a second ticket selling. 10 more days to go before the “A Head Full of Dreams Tour”. I’m so hyped already.
- I did some painting. It all began with a birthday gift for my boyfriend. Then I saw Heart Evangelista’s artwork, it was love. I got my inspiration from that and I’m on my 6th artwork now.
- My colleague gave me a planner as a Christmas gift. I started laying out my plans for this year and it focused more on the financial aspect of life (and travels).
That’s all for a short update! There has been many added changes to my lifestyle and I couldn’t be more grateful for it. Promise to post some of my travels and some interesting ones on the coming days or weeks to come!